Monday, December 8, 2008

Falling in love with Peanut Butter

From Jenny:


Once again my little buddy is keeping me company into the wee hours of the morning and I'm thinking how I can't imagine my life without her! And that always makes me smile because she wasn't even supposed to be my kitty!
Last June my roommate decided she wanted another kitty, a playmate for her older cat Bailey. Her friend's cat had just had kittens so she decided to bring one home. And she brought home the sweetest little 6-week-old munchkin! She was a tiny puffball that fit right in the palm of my hand and her tail was longer than she was.
Peanut Butter: I remember being with my Mommy--the fuzzy one---and all my weird looking brothers. I didn't like playing with them. They were not pretty like me. They were orange and had no tail. And I have the prettiest tail. It's so long and fluff and beaufiful......then some lady came and took me away from them. And she called me a cotton ball.



But Bailey, the 20 pound cat, was less than enthused with the new addition to the house. She didn't think the little pile of fuzz was cute or adorable and attacked the peanut right away.

PB: aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that monster.


So Peanut had to come stay in my room for the duration until they got along or my roommate decided to give her back. But there she was, all teeny tiny and fluffy in my bed, wrapped up in a blanket looking like a little snuggle bug
PB: The lady saved me and bundled me in a really soft blanket. It was the best sleep of my life!





How could I not fall head over heels with her? And from that moment, she became my little kitty, and my best friend!

PB: *licking myself* Hmmm...I'm pretty.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Oh my, what a cutie! Great your Mommy got you your own blog! :-)