Monday, January 19, 2009

mean mommy monday

i no iz haz good day.
first, mommy tells me she no can helps me do my post for today! i no gets to come sees all of my furry friends!!! she haz too much workies to do for her real works (mommy doos Stiletto Sports) and we comes sees ev-furry-ones later. mean mommy.

then she says she no looks for red mouse cuz she getted her for me yesterday. now i loses her again. mean mommy.

then, i iz sleepies while she workies and she starts using flashy box on me! mean mommy.
i waz NOT amused.


and then....*huff*........
she taked my floofs!!!!
mommy taked out the evil Furiminator (aka the evil floof-take-awayer) and stealed my floofs!


please no ones looks. i iz too embarassed.

From Jenny: I figure most people already know about this but just in case, I had to share! Because every time I use the FURminator deShedding Tool I am seriously, so amazed! It gets sooo much fur off of PB. And when the Bailey Monster was here....forget it! We used to fill up a whole bag of floof!

8 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

PB
yoo still look gorjuss!

purrs
abby

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

thanks you....but i iz very worried. my floof is the bestest part.

and my little white paws.

and my little pink nose....

The Island Cats said...

Hey, PB...you gots lots of floof left. The lady with the yellow hair will try to use that thing on me too but I squirm too much so she stops. Hahaha!

Well, hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Zoey

Sweet Purrfections said...

PB, you still look great. My mom would probably have enough floof from me to grow another kitty with that thing. I told her to keep it away from me.

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom can make another cat with the floof she gets from our furminator. She can get another TWO dogs when she does the woofies!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Skeezix the Cat said...

Remember, yoo can always make a wig owt of the floofs that the Furminator steels!

Everycat said...

PB that was a bad day for you. Your floofs will regrow and you can secretly shed them in your Mommy's wardrobe when sh isn't looking.

Whicky

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your mommy loves your furs so much that she wants to take them away. That evil floof-take-awayer needs to die a toothy death.