Sunday, December 21, 2008

Over the country and through the snow, to grandfather's house we go!


Mommy is packing to go to New York for santa paws. She says this time I don't gets to go wiff her. I think it's cuz last time we flew I gette scared when the plane hit the ground and I peed in my carrier. But Mommy said no, it's just because it's really cold and snowy there now, not like last time I getted to go. And this time there is another kitty named Maggie there. I don't like the cold or other kitties. But I hate when Mommy leaves me. Maybe I can sneak into her suitcase....

7 comments:

Everycat said...

Peanut Butter, I hope you Mommy has a safe trip and you have a safe time at home. Is someone coming by to check on you?

Rumbly purrs

Whicky Wuudler

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

i sures hopes so! i get cranky if i no eats every day! i will takes down the tree is no one comes to sees me!

BeadedTail said...

It's no fun being left at home without Mommy but hopefully she brings you lots of presents when she comes home!

Mickey's Musings said...

HI Peanut Butter!!!! Thanks for stopping by :)
I hope your Mom has a fun Christmas,though I know she will miss you !! I hope you get a nice sitter :)
See you when your Mom gets back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

ohh...you gonna miss your mom!! don worry she will come back soon with tong of treats!! Dat's what happened to mee when mai mom go away!

3 Cat Blog said...

Oh it can be tough on your own - be we'd rather that than the fuss of flying! We've never done that. We've taking long car trips ... that's wasn't too fun either! Just think of all the treats you'll get when she gets home! ;)

3 Cat Blog said...

Oh, and we did our picture game today :)