Thursday, December 18, 2008

my first picture meme!

mommy sez i gets an extra special post today cuz i was given a Meme by my new friends Chica and Pumuckl! there is this game where you goes to your pictures. so here i is!

~Big thanks to Ana, Chica and Pumuckl for this great game! And for giving us our first meme!
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin' them 'bout it.
---------------------------------------------
I too, have multiple picture folders for Peanut Butter! And on two computers! This one has:
1. Baby Peanut 2. Peanut's Video Adventures 3. Holiday Peanut 4. Peanut & Friends 5. Peanut through the years and 6. Peanut's Outside Adventures!



when mommy letted me go out on the lay-down-nai outside she started taking lots of pics and moovies of me. she sez i is funny. this is me in the morning when i haves to wait for her to gets her coffee before she opens the window to lets me go outside. i not happy to wait for hers. and i needs coffees too! i gets very grouchy if shes takes too long. there are lizards for me to catch!

mommy sez i gets to pick friends to play wiff me!
i don't have lots of friends yet cuz i used to be an anti-social kitty. so i picks some. if you already dided the game, i sorry!
1. Grr, Midnight & Cocoa cuz Grr comes to play wiff me lots
2. Gandalf & Grayson cuz i likes them lots. and they have an elf yourself too so i not only kitty who has a crazy mommy person.
3. 3 Cat Blog: cuz moses telled me bout staring game!
4. Samantha & Mr Tigger. cuz i hopes they let me play wiff their new toys if i gives them a game to play!
5. Two Greyhound Town: cuz they isn't bad looking. for dawgies.

2 comments:

Everycat said...

Well this is an interesting picture. We eouldn't wait for Mum to get her coffee, we would demand to be tended to first. You are very patient PB!

Whicky Wuudler

Ana said...

That's a very sweet picture of you. Thanks for joining ;-)