Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i iz MIA kitty!

hi furry buddies
i iz so sorriez i no comes seez yous and you no haz new adventures of me :(
iz been not so good here.

first mommy getted really really busies wiff work. but she promises she helps me bloggie soon. she just getted people wanting her to write for them. she sez that is good cuz maybe soon she makes money and we no haz to go to the poor house. i no wants to move there. i likes my house wiff stairs and hiding closets and the lanai wiff lizards.

then mommies car get deaded. that was no good. though mommy kept laughing very hard. somefthing bout her car turning 50,0003 and dying. that sounds old but she telled me no, its very young car.
but i no see the funnies! i had no kitty food and mommy no could go get! i almost starved. luckily mommy goed to Oscar's mommy's house and she gived us some kitty food. and mommy camed back smelling like man cat.


then mommy getted really sick. i iz worried. she no can work. she no can play. she no can gets red mouse from under the couch. she has a 'pain in the tushy' she called it. and she no can sits. so she can only use computer for lil bits at a time.


u no worries. i takes good care of her. every night i comes downstairs, eats my snack and go sits near her to keeps her company. and remind her iz time to comes visit all my friends!


i may be gone for lil bit but i bees back! and i still comes read all your bloggies! mommy tries every night to show me my faves as my bedtime stories! even if i no leaves comments--i iz checkin on all your adventures!

oh, can u please send purrs for mommy just in case?

20 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are sending giant purrs and tiny woofs for your Mommie. We hope she is all better soon, and the car too, and she can blog with you a lot. We miss you when you're not around!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

The Meezers or Billy said...

we are sending lots of purrrss to your mommy. and you!!

Brownie said...

Hi peanut, I missed you, I want to tell you that today mom bougth a big bowl of peanut butter, why not use it to celebrate you're back? I think it will make your mom happier :)
Love
-Brownie

Daisy said...

I am very sorry you have been having some troubles. I have been missing you! Many purrs to you and your mom!

Unknown said...

oh Penut, tell your mommy to take care and get well soon so she can play with you more!!! we send many many puuuurs!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We sure hope your Mom feels better soon. We miss you.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

Special purrs for your mommy. My mom has had a really rough time lately and I have been sick, so we haven't visited much either.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, does yoor mom haf a sarcastic nerve? Mom haf dat::what mom?:: oh, it's siatika. Eh, doesn't matter whatcha call it, it's a pain in da rear. We'z be purring fur yoor mom and da car too.

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

hi furry buddies!!! i misseded yous! thank yous all so much for your purrs! it made mommy smile for first time in a week!
brownie---she laughed so hard when she read bout your peanut butter celebration!
praline-- we iz praying for yous over here too!
zippy sadie & speedy--mommy says no, is not sarcastic. is a Big Boil :( she had one before and she getted really sickies. i hopes that no happens now. iz kidna nice cuz she no chases me round house and tries to pick me up!

thank you!!!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I'm so sorry that your mommy's car got deaded. But, it is great news that people are wanting her to write for them. I hope your mommy is feeling better. We're sending your mommy lots of purrs.

PDX pride said...

OH no! We're purrrrring for your mommy to get better really soon!

We tagged you in our meme whenever you get back on the computer.

MOL! The "word" the comment box has us typing to post this is "mynoming"!!!!!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We've given you an award. Please stop by our blog to bask in the glory.

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

I just found your bloggie, but we will certainly purr for you and your mommie. The massage therapists car has not deaded - yet - but it puts up an aweful lot of smoke. She said something about it being too old - old enough to drive, but I do not understand that one. Humans make weird jokes sometime.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Peanut Butter - I've missed you. I wanted to come by and check on you and see how you and your mommy were doing. I hope things are going better.

Karen and Gerard said...

Sure hope things go better for your mommie today and she feels back to normal soon!

PDX pride said...

Hope your mommy gets better really soon! Looks like that doggie pooped on your blog again, phooey!

Gretchen said...

I'm sorry, too, I haven't been able to visit as much as I used to. I don't even get to comment on my messages sometimes. Mom bean has been really busy here, too.

Come visit when you can...
Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Peanut Butter and Jenny. We have an award for your to pick up it's really for your mommy

snowforest said...

Hope your Mommie gets well soon. Miss your wonderful blog!

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

We hopes everythings okay there, wes just been missing yous is all.