Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i getted's paid!

hi every furry bodies!!!!

iz been sooooo long since i gets to talks to you! i tells you whats been going on.




First, i iz 2 now! i had my purrday a while ago and it was lots of fun! See:


then i finally get's paid! i kept getting all hot every two weeks. mommy liked it cuz i would cuddles her and plays wiff her feet but i was no happy! See:





finally mommy getted enuff money to takes me to the vet to get's paid.

that was a very very very bad day. i no getted any food or water for hours! mommy closed all my drinking bowls and takes away all my food. i thoughts i was going to starve to death. [Um. she didn't have food from midnight till 7am. hardly starvation!]

mommy getted up really early and made me gets up too even though i waz dreamin of red mouse. i knew somefin was up cuz my fun playbox [also known as PB's carrier, but she loves it to play in it] was out. and everytime i goes near it, mommy getted close to me like she wanted to pick me up.

then she tricked me! she said "wanna treat?" and i waz starvin! I no eats in furrever!
but there was only a trick, no treats. She scooped me up and stuffed me in my playbox and threw me in the car!

then we getted to the vet. it was very noisy. lots of puppies barking and kitties crying. i waz very skared cuz they took me from mommy and she no gets to say good bye to me! then she left me there all day!
and mommy said the vet would be a nice lady that would say "peanut butter you are the prettiest, most fluffiest kitty in the world" cuz look, i iz:

but no one said that. they poked me wiff lots of needles cuz i needed my shots too. at least mommy had getted red mouse for me and puts her in my playbox to makes me feel safe! then....

bad things happened. i not like get's paid. when mommy finally comed to get me, i was not a happy kitty.

mommy said i looked like a drowned rat. or like someone named Bambi when they iz first borned and was all wobbly. and i was "loopy" See:



so i iz a big girl now!! i iz 2 and i get's paid and my tummy is all healed up. and i haz a boyfriend. his name is Oscar and lives two doors away from me. mommy goes there lots and comes home smelling like mancat lots. he is very handsome!

oh! i didn't tell you worst part bout when i get's paid! They stealed lots of my floofs!!!!!! they taked away most of my pretty kitty belly. i no lets mommy looks at my belly for weeks cuz she always sez that was my bestest part. and my pretty tail. and my lil pink nose. but look! my floofs is back:



i still haz lots to tells you so i gonna try to come back lots more! i misses you (and so does mommy!) especially to Sweet Praline, Daisy & Harley, Grrreta & Crew, & Goma! Mommy telled me lots of my friendz is no longer blogging :( so if you haz some new furry friends to recommend please let me know!

12 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We are so glad you're back! We missed you! We love your new blog header. Getting paid can be a little scary, so you were very lucky to have red mouse there to make you feel safe. We can't wait to hear more about what you've been up to.

The Creek Cats said...

Hi! We're so glad you are back!! So sorry you hads to get's paid! It is certainly no fun at all!!!
Welcome back!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Welcome back, PB! We really missed you! Sorry you had to go through some scary things but congratulations on now being two and having a handsome boyfriend.And we think you're very, very lovely and floofy!

jenianddean said...

I'm glad you're feeling better after getting spayed. It's quick and then it's over and now you'll be healthier and live longer!
--Jasper

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are glad to see you back. WE hope you ans Mommy have more time to visit and blog.

Daisy said...

Peanut Butter! I been missing you!

When you gets paid, it is a little bit No Fun, but I am glad it is all behind you now. And it is an especially good thing, now that you have your very own boyfriend!

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

thanks you for all the loves and misses! mommy showed me the new look of my bloggie and i loves it. (i was sleepies when she dood it last night)

we looks through all my's pictures last night and i has lots of pretty ones to shows you, coming soon! (unless mommy forgetteds me again)

The Island Cats said...

Hi! Good to see you again! Happy birthday (belatedly!)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

HI PB welcome back. We is sorry yoo had to git paid, fankfully dat is way way behind yoo now.

purrs
Abby

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you're back. Bummer about getting paid...and stealing your purrty floof!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That is a very sad tale. You are very pretty and so fluffy! I remember how Spunky Doodle lost some of her spunk for about a week after she was spayed. I hated leaving her. Even though her front feet were also declawed at the same time, she forgave me! I let her blog at http://karen.pnn.com (Cat Corner-MEOW section).

Gretchen said...

Aw, I'm so glad you got your tummy floof back. You are very pretty PB. I'm sorry you had to get's paid. I was a lot younger when that happened to me and I know first hand it ain't no fun!

I'm glad your back. I haven't been able to visit anyon much lately. Mom bean has been very busy.

Hugs and hugs, Gretchen