Friday, February 13, 2009

a valentine's warning!

*sigh* i used to hears the expression be careful whats you wish for but i no nose what it meant. i wish for food, i gets food. i wish for red mouse, i gets red mouse. until...

i wished for mommy to pays attention to me and doos something special for love day.
See? Here i iz just helping mommy works...hoping to get my turn to blog...all nice and comfy no bothering no one


and then...things started to appear next to me
first a big heart which was okay cuz iz a pillow and waz kinda nice and squishy


but then i getted company. Mr Bear has come back from his vacation to the box in the closet named "valentines day decorations"


first i iz happy. sometimes i loves mr bear like my boyfriend.



but then mommy decided pose us together to use the flashy box. this no iz what i haz in mind when i wished for mommy to do somefin wiff me!!




*sigh* why do humans think this is funny?



ps-- thank you to everyone who waz worried that i loosed my ear or the flashy box stoled it! i getted real skared cuz it could happen!!! but i waz just hiding it to scare mommy cuz i was mad at her. see, i still haz them boff!

15 comments:

Misha said...

What is that bear doing to you?!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your Mommy loves you, PB!!!!

Country Cats said...

Next time maybe you should be specific about what you want your Mom to do with you. Humans cannot be left to their own devices.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Sorry I missed your blog on Wednesday and that you didn't get to visit the inauguration! My mom has been so tired when she's gotten home that she has barely had time to help me post. I love the Valentine's decorations with you. Have a great one!

The Monkeys said...

I say you should show your Mommy how much you love her by beating up that inappropriate bear!

If you need our help, we'd be happy to lend a paw!

Happy Love day!

Samson and Delilah
xoxo

Cliff and Olivia said...

Humans are silly and need help. You look to be doing your bit and then some!

Mr. Hendrix said...

gasp! mommies are crazy like that sometimes. You really have to give them specific bullet points to follow.

Happy Valentines Day to you!

Daisy said...

Peanut Butter, I hope you have a very happy Valentine's Day!

jenianddean said...

I think that Valentine's bear was just being sassy!
--Jasper

Daisy said...

ps: I saw your comment, and I have always been pretty good at modeling. Most of the outfits close with velcro, so they are easy to put on. I am pretty patient looking up at treats dangled over my head.

Harley, on the other hand, is still too wild and playful to sit still for long. He gets his outfit put on, and he will sit still for about a second when a toy is held over his head. My Mommie has to snap his picture really, really quickly before he jumps around. He usually has such a wild expression on his face because he's about to jump after the toy!

ZOOLATRY said...

Happy Hearts Day to you... (watch out for that baaad-bare-bear).

Unknown said...

happy valentines day penut butterrrr! I think you and your bear friend will make a cutest couple~~!! love the pillows too!

Buckwheat Snapp said...

Hi Peanut Butter, very nice to meet you. I saw you valentine comment for me on Skeezixes page. I think you are a pretty kitty.

Willie

Gretchen said...

I am glad you didn't really lose your ear. That would have been a tragedy. I came by to cheer you up with a Valentine's Day hug from me and Mike.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your mommy was very sweet to create such a romantic setting for you and Mr. Bear. It looks like Mr. Bear got a little carried away in the moment. I think there is definitely chemistry between you two. I noticed that in the picture in your blog header, you have your paw on Mr. Bear's THIGH!